PEP GUARDIOLA will have a welcome opportunity to rest some players as Manchester City head to Germany.
City beat a PSG side featuring Lionel Messi 2-1 in the last round of fixtures to ensure they secured top spot in Group A.
Their opponents meanwhile have a Europa League place to play for following their 5-0 hammering of Club Brugge in Belgium last week.
RB Leipzig must earn as many points from this fixture as Club Brugge earn from their match in Paris to secure third place in the group.
What time does RB Leipzig vs Man City kick off?
- RB Leipzig take on Man City on Tuesday, December 7.
- The match kicks off at 5.45pm UK time – 6.45pm in Germany.
- It will be played at the Red Bull Arena, Leipzig.
- When the sides met in the Champions League’s opening week, Man City ran out 6-3 winners in a pulsating fixture at the Etihad.
What TV channel is RB Leipzig vs Man City on and can I live stream it?
- RB Leipzig vs Man City is live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage commences at 5pm – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Can I watch RB Leipzig vs Man City for free?
EE customers with swappable benefits can add BT Sport to their plan at no extra cost.
Most read in Champions League
Pep Guardiola is likely to rest a host of players for the trip to Germany with City guaranteed to qualify in top spot in group A.
Ferran Torres has a foot problem and Liam Delap is out with an ankle problem.
The picture is far more bleak for the home side, with RB Leipzig forced to work without Amadou Haidara, Marcel Halstenberg, Ilaix Moriba, Yussuf Poulsen, Dani Olmo, Marcelo Sarrachi and Willi Orban.
Leipzig are in a difficult run of form, after losing to Bayer Leverkusen, then Union Berlin.
It resulted in manager Jesse Marsch mutually agreeing to step aside as manager before this Champions League tie.
RB Leipzig 23/10
Man City 19/20
*Odds from Betfair correct as of Friday, December 3
Source: The Sun